Who are Rightmove?
We are one of the most popular websites in the UK.
Millions of people visit our website every week to view more property listings than any other portal. To make all those home hunters happy we’ve invested in our tech and our website, we’re constantly looking to try new things with our aim to make home moving easy and enjoyable. Since launching in March 2000 we have remained the market leader and the go to place for people looking for their next home to buy or place to rent.
We love supporting and nurturing talent. Graduates at Rightmove get a chance to develop their skills, work in great teams, share ideas and grow their knowledge. We’re looking for people who share the same ideals as Rightmove. Join a team who want to make a difference and make home moving easy at the UK’s largest property portal.
What's it like to work at Rightmove?
We like to think we’ve created somewhere that’s a little different to most companies (although most of us have been here so long, we’ve forgotten what the real world is like!). We think that how we work is as important as what we work on. So that means that everyone can (and is expected to) speak up about the things they think we do well, the things we can improve on and the ideas they’ve got. At Rightmove, we are always looking at ways that we can be better and it’s that energy and drive for improvement which makes us stand out.
We truly believe we’ve started to create somewhere that’s a little different to most companies.Everyone at Rightmove wants us to be better and it’s that energy and drive for improvement which makes us stand out.How we work is as important as what we’re working on. Everyone is encouraged to speak up about the things we do well and share views and suggestions on how we can be better. We call these characteristics the ‘Rightmove hows’
We make sure everyone we recruit has the same values and beliefs as we've always had, because Rightmove is people.
- Do the right thing for consumers, customers and Rightmove
- Build great teams because Rightmove is people
- Make complex things as simple as possible
- Drive improvement, we can always be better
- Be curious and go out of your way to understand
- Dare to do, be bold. Don't be afraid to make mistakes you can learn from
- Share honestly, early and often
- Be approachable and appreciate what others do
- Take responsibility and make things that matter happen
- Enjoy the journey, be part of it
What are the benefits of working at Rightmove?
Pick the right perks for you...
- 25 days of holiday a year inc flexible holiday (Buy & Sell scheme)
- Rental deposit loan
- Life assurance (4x basic salary)
- 2 company parties a year
- Private health cover for you and your immediate family
- Annual health check
- Cash plan scheme for dental, optical and physio appointments
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Opportunity to participate in sharesave scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Eye test voucher
Who are we looking for?
Check out the programmes we are recruiting for below but in a nutshell, we are tech company and looking for the graduate technology talent.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!