Junior Consultant 2017
We are currently looking for Junior Consultants to join our growing London office in 2017. Our main practice areas are private equity, aerospace and defence, transportation, operations and healthcare.
Candidates must have first or upper second degree from a top university. The work experience should ideally be from another consulting firm or relevant industry. London office has a friendly and supportive working environment with a strong international element in our work. Consultants benefit from a comprehensive training scheme, two weeks induction course that includes training in consulting skills, and introduction to our corporate culture and great opportunity to network.
Desired skills and experience:
- People who fit most easily into our culture are bright, proactive, hard working, confident and personable.
- Strong emphasis is placed on analytical skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate good business knowledge, structure, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the business relevance of a wide range of analytical techniques, financial analysis and.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationship with client.
- Ability to develop actionable, business oriented recommendations that are perceived as valuable to the client.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ideally candidates should have previous working experience in UK.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!