Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 month internship - Customer Relationship Management
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is part of the BMW Group and its Goodwood manufacturing plant sits in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of internship opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
A CRM intern is required to join the team at Rolls-Royce to play an integral role in the team based at Goodwood. Working within the Retail Systems and Tools team, the role will be involved in supporting the development and rollout of key CRM related projects in 2018/19. The internship is for 12 months from July 2018.
- Support retail systems strategy.
- Act as key point of contact for all retail systems.
- Act as key project co-ordinator for retail system development initiatives (and software releases), involved in scoping, testing and integration tasks.
- Manage and champion key metrics and reporting for all retail systems to increase knowledge, awareness and usage.
- Support the drive for enhanced data quality within the business.
- Co-ordinate training initiatives to offer training to wider business.
- Responsible for working with key suppliers/agencies.
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
The application process is as follows:
Stage 1 Online application form*
Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
For any further enquiries please contact the Central Recruitment Team.
Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us.
Qualifications and experience
- Interest in databases
- Highly IT literate
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Business or IT based degree
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!