(based on 5 ratings in 2016)
"Great culture. A nice place to work."
- The graduate programme is well structured with a number of comprehensive training courses.
- The relatively small size of the bank has resulted in a friendly and collegiate working atmosphere.
- Graduates are happy with their remuneration and benefits package.
- Colleagues are all approachable and are helpful in terms of sharing their knowledge.
- As with any job in the industry, working unsociable hours is unavoidable.
- Some felt that the IT and other parts of the offices could be improved.
- Graduates may wish for more input when it comes to the rotations on the graduate scheme
- Not everybody felt that they were active or busy enough when they started.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!