(based on 10 ratings in 2016)
"Interesting, with a steep, but worthwhile, learning curve."
- Interns are given challenging and interesting work that helps them develop their skills and learn about the banking industry.
- The firm has an open, friendly culture meaning that interns are made to feel like part of the team.
- The initial training provided to interns is well organised and of a high standard.
- Interns have a good chance to see what career options may be available to them across the bank.
- As expected in the banking industry, the hours worked can be very long.
- The short length of the internship may mean interns don't get as much experience as they would like.
- There could be more opportunities for interns to interact with each other.
- The amount of training given to interns seemed quite low to some.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!