(based on 8 ratings in 2016)
"Huge opportunities for well-paid career progression."
- Flexible hours mean there is a very good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary when compared across the logistics industry.
- Progression in the company is well structured.
- There is a very strong commitment to diversity in the workplace.
- Managers are approachable, but may often be busy.
- Some found they were set difficult goals early on.
- With such a large company, changes can be slow to come into effect.
- While a lot of training courses are available, it can be difficult to get released for them when short staffed.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!