(based on 17 ratings in 2016)
"A fun, friendly and innovative firm."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- RPC doesn't have the name recognition of some of its competitors.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be a little more transparent.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!