(based on 21 ratings in 2017)
"Hardworking and ambitious."
- There are a number of high-quality training courses available on top of the core training.
- Employees are able to purchase extra days of holiday on top of their annual allowance.
- There is a clear path to follow for career progression throughout the company.
- Many feel that they receive a lot of support when studying for their further qualifications.
- Working hours can be rigid and inflexible.
- A lot of travel may be involved to visit clients.
- Some managers are often busy and unable to provide detailed feedback.
- Some feel they are under pressure to work overtime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!