(based on 10 ratings in 2016)
"Encouraging, helpful and patient."
- There are a number of high-quality training courses available.
- Employees are able to purchase extra days of holiday on top of their annual allowance.
- There is a clear path to follow for career progression all through the company.
- Many felt that the graduate starting salary was very competitive within the industry.
- There is not as much prestige as working at one of the Big 4 professional services firms.
- There can be little communication between people when in the office.
- A lot of travel may be involved to visit clients.
- Some managers are often busy and unable to provide detailed feedback.