(based on 22 ratings in 2015)
"RWE npower is one of the Big Six gas and electricity suppliers."
- Colleagues are hard-working, friendly and always supportive of graduates
- A rotation system means that graduates are exposed to a range of business areas
- Graduates are given real responsibility and ownership of important projects
- Starting salaries are very good in comparison with other companies, as is the work/life balance
- Due to the size and technical nature of the organisation, graduates may be overwhelmed at first
- Certain systems within the organisation are slow and somewhat outdated
- Graduates may have to move location every 6 months meaning it can be hard to settle
- Some may feel that adding extra structure and objectives to each rotation would aid graduate development
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!