Audit Internship & Graduate Scheme
Who is the company?
- One of the top 4 professional services firms in the world
- Operates in 153 countries, with 22 offices in the UK
- Offers Audit, Tax, Consultancy and Advisory services to a diverse range of both public and private sector clients
- Consistently voted in the Top 10 of the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers
- Employs 1000s of students and graduates every year
What would an internship or graduate scheme in Audit involve?
- Audit involves getting to know different businesses in depth to ensure that their accounts are fair and true
- Auditors are the trusted, independent advisors who look into a firm's accounts and history
Why should you apply?
- Relevant qualifications supported including ACA and CIMA and pass rates boosted with dedicated PQT team
- Chance to work for public & private sector clients - you’ll be auditing Aberdeen’s only FTSE 100 company
- 'Academy' access: opportunity to develop vital skills and network in a huge community with partner breakfasts, TEDx talks and more!
- Opportunity to travel as you work on different client projects
- Collaborative culture with a fantastic social scene
Why work in Aberdeen?
- All the same benefits, training and opportunities as at their other UK locations
- Much more sociable working hours than the London office, for example
- It’s a fun city - known as the ‘Granite City’ for its many enduring grey-stone buildings, Aberdeen is the 3rd most populated city in Scotland thanks to its international population
- Close proximity to beautiful countryside and stunning beaches
- Close-knit and supportive graduate community
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must be on track for a 2:1 or above in ANY degree subject