Technology Graduate Scheme
Our client, one of the top-3 retailers worldwide, is looking for students from any degree background to join one of their 4 different technology graduate programmes. From the very technical software engineering to the creative, strategic planning Technology Programme Management, there’s a scheme for anyone with an interest in how technology can enhance a global business.
Who is the company?
- A world leader in retail, this British Multinational retailer serves millions of customers in stores globally every day.
- With over 1,000 online orders placed a minute, they have won numerous awards for their high-quality products and services.
- They pride themselves on their fantastic training and brilliant work ethic, as well as the huge variety of opportunities they afford their graduates.
- You will be building applications, developing software and digging into the finer detail of innovative technologies.
- You will experience the breadth of software engineering with the opportunity to spend time in both their front end and back end development teams.
- You will develop a broad knowledge of cyber security, achieving this by completing a number of three month placements across a range of security functions from security operations centre to vulnerability management and security testing.
- You also will contribute to a global cyber defence effort by evaluating, securing systems and responding to incidents.
Technology Product Management:
- You will be managing a product roadmap as well as defining user stories or requirements for the software engineers to deliver.
- As a graduate, you will receive specific training for understanding customer problems, translating them into technology solutions and then into requirements for delivery as well as developing your stakeholder engagement skills.
Technology Programme Management:
- You will be right at the heart of the decision making and your goal will be to plan, coordinate and roll-out technology solutions in a safe and sustainable way.
- You will work collaboratively with multiple teams across Technology and the wider business to understand and find the best solutions for customers.