Commercial Graduate Scheme in Business Development
Commercial Graduate Scheme in Business Development at a Market-Leading company with $3.5 billion turnover and 5,000 employees worldwide
Do you have a passion for innovation and business development? Are you interested in technology? Do you have a willingness to learn and are you happy working in teams? This market-leading company promotes from within - there’s a real opportunity for career progression as all directors started on the graduate scheme! Some of their excellent perks include: high starting salary (£28k+), regular salary reviews and an Audi A3 company car!
Who is the company?
Our client is a direct sales business that develops and manufactures automation sensors, measuring instruments and digital microscopes across the globe. They have been listed in Forbes’ Top 100 most innovative companies and earn over $3.5 billion annually with over 5,000 employees worldwide!
What is the role?
This commercial graduate scheme will see you selling award-winning products and generating new revenue for the business. Working across a hugely diverse client base, you will spend 2 days per week in the office on ‘phone-drive’ days, making calls and arranging client meetings. The other 3 days will be spent driving to those pre-arranged client meetings that are closest to your home, in your own brand new Audi A3/VW Passat company car, pitching & presenting world-first products to different businesses. With lots of client support, management development and in-house training, there will be many opportunities to progress into becoming a team leader and beyond!
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive starting salary (£28k+) with an extremely generous commission scheme
- Bonuses based on team results
- Be part of a collaborative company in a young and fun team with a great office atmosphere
- Regular salary reviews
- They only promote from within - chance to progress to sales leader, team leader and area sales manager within a few years
- Vitality Private Life & Health Insurance and pension schemes
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- Subsidised gym membership with 28-33 days holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Formalised and technical training is provided throughout, as well as a personal mentor to afford all of the support you require to be successful in this role
Who is best suited to this role?
- This scheme is open to any degree subject
- We’re looking for those motivated for a career in business development
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable and you must have a keen interest in technology
- You must be positive, honest and have great communication skills
- We’re looking for driven, enthusiastic and collaborative self-learners with an analytical mindset
- You MUST be eligible to work in the UK
- You MUST have a full UK driving licence or have your test booked