Graduate - Trainee Opportunity
Santander Consumer Finance is a leading consumer finance company operating in 15 European countries. We are part of Santander, one of the largest financial groups in the world and our success is down to our people. We recognise that as we help you develop your career you’ll be doing the same for our business.
An opportunity has arisen for a small number of enthusiastic and passionate graduates, looking for their first step on the career ladder.
You will be based at our office in Redhill, Surrey and if successful, you will join in September 2019.
You may choose to work in one of the following departments, to support your abilities and career ambitions.
Business areas include;
- Compliance / Legal
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
What you will do
You will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience and be able to shine from the earliest stages of your career. You will take ownership and responsibility for the challenges that are given to you. This will give you a chance to develop your skills to help you with your future career.
- You will have or be predicted a 2:1 in your degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Interested in the finance sector, specifically Banking & Consumer Finance
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Annual salary of £25,000 plus bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to join our retirement plan
- A wide range of exciting benefits!
Please provide a covering letter with your CV, indicating your predicted degree grade and which department may be of interest to you.
If your application is progressed to the shortlist stage, you will be invited to an assessment centre which will be held in June.