Santander Retail and Business Banking Graduate Programme
You want a brighter future
We’ll help you realise it
What it’s all about?
Our Retail and Business Banking graduate programme is all about giving you everything you’ll need to become a trusted leader of the future. Through a series of four placements, each lasting up to six months, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry, along with significant insight into the inner workings of Santander.
You’ll start by building your knowledge of what really drives our business in a customer-facing role, before gaining exposure to other key parts of the business. This could mean working within our digital division or contact centres determining the future customer experience or within our customer experience area looking at what drives customer satisfaction. You could work within our product marketing teams developing new customer propositions or even within our risk and controls management areas. Whichever areas you get the opportunity to work within, you’ll learn the importance of actively collaborating across the bank to make things happen on live projects right from the start.
Where you’ll work
For your first placement you’ll be working in one of our nationwide branches directly in touch with customers on a daily basis. After six months, your next placements are likely to be in one of our key head office locations in London, Leicester or Milton Keynes.
What you’ll need
- A 2:1 (or predicted) degree in any discipline, as well as 280 UCAS points, or their equivalent
- A genuine passion for leadership, and a collaborative approach to work
- Ideally, some experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the natural ability to create networks and lasting relationships
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
We believe in supporting our people to be the best they can be, so if you’re looking to realise your potential we’re here to make it happen.
Find out more by visiting our website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!