Santander Retail and Business Banking Internship Programme
You want a brighter future
We’ll help you realise it
What it’s all about?
Our Retail and Business Banking internship is the perfect way to start your journey into senior management and leadership. Over 10 weeks, you’ll gain an excellent grounding in the financial services industry whilst building the relationships that will influence the rest of your career.
You can expect real responsibility from day one, including opportunities to make a real impression while contributing to important live projects. It’s also a great introduction to our highly sought-after graduate programme, and if we’re impressed, there’s a real chance you’ll be invited back after you’ve completed your degree.
Where you’ll work
Customer facing roles are across the UK, with central functions like product marketing or responsibility for digital channels in our main head office sites of Milton Keynes, Leicester or London.
Who we’re looking for
- A predicted 2:1 degree in any discipline, as well as 280 UCAS points, or their equivalent
- A genuine passion for leadership, and a collaborative approach to work
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the natural ability to create lasting relationships
- Ideally, some experience in a customer-facing role
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
We believe in supporting our people to be the best they can be, so if you’re looking to realise your future we’re here to make it happen.
Find out more by visiting our website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!