Santander Audit Graduate Programme
You want a fulfilling future
We’ll help you realise it
What it’s all about?
Internal Audit is a diverse and challenging area that provides independent assurance across our business. It’s all about protecting the best interests of our customers and people, by ensuring our internal control, risk and governance frameworks are always fit for purpose. As a bank, maintaining our good reputation is key. By driving compliance and assessing the reliability of operational information and financial statements, Internal Audit is right at the heart of that goal.
As a graduate auditor, you’ll work on innovative live projects designed to deliver meaningful improvements across every part of the business. It’s all about challenging our existing processes and control environment and providing insights into how we can make them better. It’s a highly varied role, where you’ll develop plenty of new skills and leadership experience while working with some of the most creative and passionate audit experts in a diverse range of teams.
Where you’ll work
You’ll be based in London at either our Ludgate Hill, or Triton Square locations, but some travel may be involved, as we’re responsible for auditing the business nationwide.
What you’ll need
- A predicted 2:1 degree in any discipline, as well as 280 UCAS points, or their equivalent
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the ability to communicate clearly to a range of audiences
- An actively collaborative approach to work
- A proven record of delivering to tight deadlines
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
We believe in supporting our people to be the best they can be, so if you’re looking to realise your future we’re here to make it happen.
Find out more by visiting our website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!