Santander Audit Internship Programme
You want a fulfilling future
We’ll help you realise it
What’s it all about?
Internal Audit is a diverse and challenging area that provides independent assurance across our business. It’s all about protecting the best interests of our customers and people, by ensuring our internal control, risk and governance frameworks are always fit for purpose. As a bank, maintaining our good reputation is key. By driving compliance and assessing the reliability of operational information and financial statements, Internal Audit is right at the heart of that goal.
As an Audit Intern, you’ll work on innovative live projects over 10 weeks, gaining exposure to at least two of our specialist internal audit teams. It’s all about challenging our existing processes and control environment and providing insights into how we can make them better. Working with some of the most creative and passionate audit experts in the industry, you’ll develop plenty of skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely and work to tight deadlines.
What’s more, if we’re really impressed, you could leave with a firm offer to join our highly sought-after graduate scheme.
Where you’ll work
You’ll be based in London at either our Ludgate Hill, or Triton Square locations, but some travel may be involved, as we’re responsible for auditing the business nationwide.
What you’ll need
- A predicted 2:1 degree in any discipline, as well as 280 UCAS points, or their equivalent
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the ability to communicate clearly to a range of audiences
- Ideally, some experience of working directly with customers or the public
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
- Proven experience in a position of responsibility
We believe in supporting our people to be the best they can be, so if you’re looking to realise your future we’re here to make it happen.
Find out more by visiting our website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!