Santander Technology & Operations Internship Programme
You want an intelligent future
We’ll help you realise it
What's it all about?
We’re looking for motivated people to join our highly respected Technology & Operations Internship Programme. This is an area that is always evolving and ensures that The Bank is future ready, and it’s no exaggeration to say we’re vital in keeping The Bank running 24 hours a day.
Throughout your 10-week placement you’ll play a meaningful part in that goal, supporting live projects right from the start. That could mean working with teams to design and launch new products that will improve our customer experience, building relationships with senior stakeholders, or problem-solving complex issues with our business experts.
Where you’ll work
You could be based in any of our offices across the UK, but most of our technology and operations interns are based in Milton Keynes, Leicester and London.
What you’ll need
- A predicted 2:1 degree in any discipline, as well as 280 UCAS points, or their equivalent
- The ability to think creatively and articulate complex ideas to non-technical audiences
- The skill and aptitude for interpreting large quantities of data, identifying trends and making recommendations
- A proven record of delivering to tight deadlines
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
We believe in supporting our people to be the best they can be, so if you’re looking to realise your future we’re here to make it happen.
Find out more by visiting our website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!