Corporate Investment Banking - Entry Level Internship
What it's all about
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is the wholesale business division of the bank which is focused primarily on our corporate and institutional clients. Here in CIB UK, from our London base, we provide customised banking services to our largest and most sophisticated clients in areas such as markets, coverage, syndicated loans, debt capital markets, transaction banking and risk solutions. Our graduate and internship are rotational programmes designed to give you exposure to the breadth of activities that the CIB UK division delivers for its clients.
Over 10 weeks, you’ll be exposed to a range of exciting transactions, gaining a well-rounded understanding of the bank’s capabilities, as well as being given unprecedented exposure to our senior leadership team. Throughout the programme you’ll be given plenty of support from some of the most passionate colleagues in the industry, all while developing the skills, knowledge and leadership experience you’ll need to influence the future of banking.
Where you’ll work
You will be based in London and you’ll be part of a vibrant community of interns on the programme.
What we’re looking for in you
- A predicted 2.1 degree in any subject, 128 UCAS (top 3 A Level grades or equivalent excluding General Studies and Extended Project), 3 GCSES's grades A-C (must include Maths & English)
- The ability to truly listen to customers and colleagues, talk straight and build lasting relationships
- Excellent numerical and writing skills
- A highly collaborative approach to work
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
As our internship is very popular, we have a closing date of 19th December, but once we've hit our top applications, this vacancy may close down. So apply now before you miss out!
Realise your future.