Retail and Business Banking Graduate Programme
What it's all about
Our Retail and Business Banking graduate programme is all about giving you everything you’ll need to become a trusted leader of the future. Through a series of four placements across 27 months, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry, along with significant insight into the inner workings of Santander.
You’ll start by building your knowledge of what really drives our business in a customer-facing role, before gaining exposure to other key parts of the business. This could mean working within our digital division or contact centres determining the future customer experience or within our customer experience area looking at what drives customer satisfaction. You might start by identifying customer needs and then meeting them with innovative solutions. You might then be helping to ensure that we govern the bank properly, keeping it a safe and secure place for our customers or helping to accelerate our digital transformation and integrating it fully in to the customer experience. Whichever areas you get the opportunity to work within, you’ll learn the importance of actively collaborating across the bank to make things happen on live projects right from the start.
Where you’ll work
For your first placement you’ll be working in one of our nationwide branches directly in touch with customers on a daily basis. After six months, your next placements are likely to be in one of our key head office locations in London, Leicester or Milton Keynes.
What you’ll need
- A 2.1 degree in any subject, 112 UCAS (top 3 A Level grades or equivalent excluding General Studies and Extended Project), 3 GCSES's grades A-C (must include Maths & English)
- A genuine passion for leadership, and a collaborative approach to work
- Ideally, some experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the natural ability to create networks and lasting relationships
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
Realise your future.