Audit Graduate Programme
What it's all about
Internal Audit is a diverse and challenging area that provides independent assurance across our business. It’s all about protecting the best interests of our customers and people, by ensuring our internal control, risk and governance frameworks are always fit for purpose. As a bank, maintaining our good reputation is key. By driving compliance and assessing the reliability of operational information and financial statements, Internal Audit is right at the heart of that goal.
As a graduate auditor, you’ll work on innovative live projects designed to deliver meaningful improvements across every part of the business. It’s all about challenging our existing processes and control environment and providing insights into how we can make them better. It’s a highly varied role, where you’ll develop plenty of new skills and leadership experience while working with some of the most creative and passionate audit experts in a diverse range of teams.
Where you’ll work
You’ll be based in London at either our Ludgate Hill, or Triton Square locations, but some travel may be involved, as we’re responsible for auditing the business nationwide.
What we’re looking for in you
- A 2.1 degree in any subject, 112 UCAS (top 3 A Level grades or equivalent excluding General Studies and Extended Project), 3 GCSES's grades A-C (must include Maths & English)
- Excellent numerical and writing skills, and the ability to communicate clearly to a range of audiences
- An actively collaborative approach to work
- A proven record of delivering to tight deadlines
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things
If you’re ready to shape the future of Santander, please visit our website to find out more and apply.
Realise your future.