Lead Research and Intelligence Graduate
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At Healthy Nibbles, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. To help us grow our brand and business, we are looking to hire a talented and committed graduate to assist us with a new sales project. It’s important that you are authentic, have superb communications skills and ideally an interest in wellness. Initially this will be a 12 month role and it is expected that the role will become permanent.
Healthy Nibbles are fuelling the nation’s workforce with healthy foods. We’re passionate about wellbeing and wellness innovation. We’ve got a great story to tell and we need you, as a Healthy Nibbles Lead Generation and Intelligence Graduate to bring a head for detail, drive and a passion for research. We’re onboarding Salesforce across the organisation; this role will play a pivotal part in building the right type of data for the platform.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. We’re committed to excellence and integrity with the mission of Enabling Healthier Choices. We're building an engaging and dynamic culture and have got the accolades to back it up, winning awards for our services, scale and commitment to development!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all the while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming employee nutritional wellbeing space!
You will deploy your skills, knowledge and commitment to assist us with a significant sales project that will provide our business with insight and intelligence into our current and potential clients which will help us devise future sales and business strategy.
Project tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Business Development Director and Founder to develop and maintain accurate lead information on our CRM (Salesforce)
- Generate lead intelligence, particularly to understand corporate wellness strategy and goals within target companies
- Gain a strong understanding of client’s needs, with the ability to communicate Healthy Nibbles values
- Plan and implement lead outreach and sales campaigns to build sales pipeline
Minimum Degree Level, preferably related to Business, Communications, PR, Marketing, Media. Other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills.
Skills / Experience
- Ambitious, driven and enjoy targets
- Highly motivated, ready to commit
- High need for achievement and competition. Loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to grasp CRM software such as Salesforce
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and team members through effective and persuasive communication
- Listens patiently. Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Previous experience of a similar role, either during or post-study
- Competitive annual salary plus uncapped commission structure
- 28 days annual leave (plus Christmas break)
- Healthy snacks (of course!)
- Health & wellbeing benefits (free cinema tickets, Starbucks, health check, 50% off gym membership, discounts at Evans Cycles, BA, Mr & Mrs Smith)
- One small thing’ one hour each month to do something for you (charity work, mentoring, an extra hour in bed!)
- Training budget
- Mentor connections - we'll facilitate an external mentor to support you
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.