Technical Assistant Engineer
TRAC Oil & Gas Ltd is a leading global provider of Rope Access Inspection, Repair & Maintenance services for the Oil & Gas and related industries. We are looking to recruit a talented graduate to join our team as a Technical Assistant Engineer to provide technical support to inspection activities. Based in Aberdeen, this is a 12 month project which has the potential to continue beyond the completion of the initial project.
You will provide technical support to assist us with the on-going development of our inspection management service. Specifically, you will work on inspection activities on allocated projects or assets ensuring compliance with corporate, regulatory, operational and commercial requirements.
- Provide support for the inspection engineer in asset integrity inspections and monitoring plans in support of Inspection/integrity management for all above water facilities on nominated asset(s)
- Provide support in the generation of inspection work packs for pipework and vessels in accordance with RBI inspection plans and Corrosion Risk Assessments
- Support inspection engineer in maintaining the anomaly database and ensure all defects are subject to appropriate engineering evaluation
- Produce meeting minutes or notes as directed, monitor outstanding actions and minute the response from vendor, the client and any other relevant parties
- Ensure inspection isometrics are maintained and remain accurate
- Provide general assistance to the engineers on the project as required
- Ensure effective data management within MMS database
- Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation as required
- Assist with the preparation of inspection and corrosion data for input into RBA reviews/and (or) client presentations and meetings
- Assist in the review of completed inspection work packs/reports
- Assist in the maintaining of electronic and hard copy filing systems
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!