International Marketing and Sales Graduate
AKVA Group Scotland have recently expanded their market area and now export to the European market (mainly the Mediterranean) in addition to the UK and Ireland.
The developing European Aquaculture Market area offers export opportunities for our skills and products and it is important we increase our ‘presence’ with limited local resource.
While there is a single group marketing resource situated at our head office in Norway , it is felt that a dedicated International Marketing and Sales Graduate in Scotland (working with our Head Office), is required in order to develop our marketing and sales processes, which will in turn improve our Sale ‘presence’ and response in all our markets.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Reviewing and developing quotation templates to speed up the quotation process
- Creating a Quotation Follow-up system to ensure quotes are prioritised and followed up
- Developing a centralised database for Sales Data to improve the access of sales information for all members of the Sales team
- Reviewing current marketing practices and developing a 3 year Marketing Strategy and procedures
- Developing Social Media Policy and systems
- Establishing KPIs for the refreshed Marketing Strategy
- Monitoring the KPIs and the effectiveness of the Marketing Strategy
The preferred start date is 4th January 2017, however this is flexible and depending on the successful candidate’s availability.
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact Linda Thorburn: t: 01463 221 444, e: email@example.com.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!