Marketing Executive - Kilmarnock
Are you looking for experience in marketing? Join TPS WeldTech, based in Kilmarnock, to undertake this 12 month graduate-level placement! After the company completed a Marketing Audit, they discovered the need for analytical and tactical marketing activity in their work. There are significant opportunities to be explored, and the successful graduate will identify and present relevant information that supports growth in these areas. While TPS WeldTech has an excellent client base, supporting retention will be part of this marketing role. Identification, development and support of new online and offline opportunities will also be central to the project, providing excellent experience for the successful graduate. There will also be mentoring available from a Marketing Director throughout the placement.
Marketing - particularly digital marketing - is an area that has been very under-utilised and a recent audit of our marketing strategy, supported by Scottish Enterprise, identified the opportunity to invest in digital marketing to support company ambitions. This placement will involve a number of key tasks, and focus on developing and implementing our online and offline marketing strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the key marketing fundamentals – customers, competitors, products/services and the company situation
- Analysing available online data and analytics, reports, statistics and insights to inform marketing decision making and the development of digital analysis tools/strategies to improve customer and market insight
- Developing a central online marketing support suite – website, presentation and display materials (pdf), literature, promotional material and digital templates
- The ownership and execution of acquisition (new customer) and retention (existing customer) strategies via digital channels
- Planning and executing campaigns (mainly online)
- Testing and measuring digital campaigns
- Undertaking reputation management via Social Media platforms
- Web and Social content management
- Management of agency resource – digital and creative
- Introduction and management of Marketing Key Performance Indicators, such as Google Analytics
- Developing and managing a suitable events programme
- Marketing budget “ownership” and management
- Events calendar “ownership” and management
- Reporting template creation and delivery
- Customer “champion”, considering product/service developments, loyalty building, service delivery etc.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!