Marketing Executive - Glasgow
This is a first class opportunity to join a small team working for established, award-winning travel business, McKinlay Kidd. This 12 month graduate placement project, based in Glasgow, will see the successful candidate assisting the Directors by deploying creative ideas and thinking to help us develop the company's UK and international marketing presence.
The successful candidate will assist the Directors in developing the company's overall marketing presence, with specific focus on digital, in key markets such as North America, Australia and Europe, as well as the UK. This is a full-time role with an ambitious and entrepreneurial team and if the initial 12 month project is deemed a success, a permanent role may be available.
- Managing McKinlay Kidd’s online presence in line with brand vision and values, including website content
- Management of SEO and PPC campaigns with guidance from the Directors, ensuring delivery of quality enquiries for the sales team
- Analysing and reporting on McKinlay Kidd’s business performance internationally and within the UK
- Developing and delivering customer and enquirer communication campaigns, including regular email broadcasts
- Competitor and price monitoring
- Working closely with Product Development Manager and Sales Team to design and launch new holidays
- Identifying and converting PR opportunities, both online and offline
- Supporting the general marketing and promotion of the business to achieve ambitious growth targets
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!