Graduate SEO Content Editor
Wilderness Scotland Ltd have a requirement to fundamentally review the effectiveness of our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to ensure we remain the best. Our existing website was built 3 years ago and while it serves us well from a conversion perspective, we are keen to do more in terms of SEO to attract new business from our core markets of England, the US and Canada. Currently, 24% of our direct business comes from North America and Canada combined and we are therefore looking to broaden our brand visibility in this market.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Familiarisation with our SEO
- Meeting and liaising with our web development agency
- Reviewing and implimenting recommendations from the SEO consultant
- Developing a full project plan to implement these recommendations either in-house or externally
- Project monitoring to ensure all KPIs are achieved.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!