Digital Content Assistant
Kids printing footballs and doctors printing prosthetics? The age of digital manufacturing is here. If this future excites you, help to make it happen at 3D Print Works by becoming our Digital Content Assistant.
We manufacture 3D printing filament and are launching new products over the coming year – we need you to help us market them online. You will generate content, look for online opportunities, interact with interested groups, develop our digital strategy and much more. You will even get to try some 3D printing yourself!
The project centres around developing and implementing our online strategy for our new 3D printer filament. We are currently undertaking some research but further research may need to be carried out. This will be used to formulate a digital communications strategy and will form the details of how the project will be carried out. There is some digital presence already but this needs to be improved, developed and analysed. The strategy will include the areas listed in the Role Description.
- Formulate a digital communications strategy for 3D printer filament
- Implement the digital communications strategy
- Develop our online presence for 3D printing products
You will play a key part in marketing our new 3D printer products including having an input into the strategy and implementing the strategy. Main areas you will work on will include but are not limited to:
- Help to grow the market for our new 3D products
- Help to develop and implement a communications strategy
- Research and write original web content and social media posts
- Research online opportunities
- Analyse results and report back
- Make recommendations
- Help develop websites and social media sites
- Update and maintain websites, products, social media pages
- Use social media channels
- Co-ordinate mini-projects
- Document your work
- 3D print your own objects
- Make things happen
Degree in a related discipline such as English or Digital Media.
Skills / Experience
Ideally we would like you to:
- Have technical knowledge and experience of Wordpress including plugins
- Have a working knowledge and use of major social media websites
- Know your way around the internet
- Have a good standard of written English
- Are a good communicator
- Like working on your own
- Understand SEO techniques
- Have used Shopify
- Have used internet tools such as Google Analytics
- Use of photography and video tools and techniques
A knowledge of 3D printing is not required as you will learn this when you start. Please apply even if you do not have these skills since they can be learned.
- Company Pension
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 9 statutory days
- Occupational sick pay scheme
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!