Research and Business Development Graduate
Craft Design House is a curated online studio marketplace for consumers and the corporate sector to easily find, buy and commission original craft and design directly from designer maker studios. As a platform promoting and selling curated Craft and Design, the project will involve liaising and creating a communication process with leading designer makers, research of data relating to the business and international business sector and developing a sales strategy and action plan. Ideally, it would suit a research graduate within Arts and Design sector with an interest in sales and marketing.
SOURCE is our B2B look book app that match makes businesses with product commissions and CDH Designs, our proprietary products, including a product range which is currently under IP registration.
The project will primarily focus on the Research and Development of the pilot of SOURCE, our B2B match making service. The project will involve supporting the development of the app through; researching competition, identifying opportunities to disrupt this sector and ultimately develop and implement a plan of action to promote it.
As a part of this development the project will review the best methods to build a sales pipeline and design a sales strategy and action plan for approach to the corporate, retail and wedding sector as an innovative offering to this market.
- To research and review data collected by the team for corporate, international businesses and competition
- Review the best methods to build a sales pipeline and design a sales strategy and action plan for SOURCE
- Assist with the development of our new SOURCE product identifying opportunities to enter the market
- Develop an effective business process for SOURCE making this an easy and seamless commissioning process between customers and designer maker
- Working closely with the team to understand the business, reviewing data and strategy in place
- Keeping the team up to date with progress
- Research the market as to current situation including competitors and customer; corporate, retail and wedding market
- Analyse data provided and identify new leads
- With the team develop and design a new sales strategy to target the above market
- Assist with the development of our new SOURCE product, identifying opportunities to disrupt and enter the market
- From the above research, develop an efficient way to process commission orders, making the process easy and effective for both designers for the corporate sector.
Undergraduate Degree with a strong research background
Skills / Experience
- An exceptional researcher who is intuitive and structured to carry out extensive market research as to current situation including competitors and market
- Confident with their approach to research and able to proactively talk to the relevant parties in completing this project
- Knowledge of social platforms and competent with technology and working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A self starter and able to work autonomously where necessary
- Attendance at conferences and events
- Access and involvement with all areas of business, working closely with the team
- Review and involvement in new development of SOURCE website
- Insight into start-up culture and involvement in investment process as an emerging company pitching for investment.
- Full-time position available at the end of the placement
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!