The project defined aims to provide skills to be applied in supporting the Marketing Manager with the coordination and execution of the company’s marketing strategy, primarily engaged in communications such as managing social media channels, company digital newsletter, website updates and co-ordination of events.
This role offers the graduate a total immersion into a high growth, fast-paced software company and you will work closely with key members of staff to deliver highly effective marketing in a business to business environment. This role will be instrumental in generating leads for the sales team, increasing the social media presence and gaining visibility for the brand among specific target vertical sectors.
This important project will see you co-ordinating the rollout of an exciting new programme whereby Nalytics is given to Law Schools, with the aim of educating the next generation lawyers about the power of the solution.
This placement will provide you with a total immersion into a high growth, fast-paced software company and you will work closely with key members of staff.
To get our Nalytics product rolled out into selected Law Schools within UK . The aim of this is so that undergraduates get to use the product and see how useful it could be for them in their first job with a law firm - thus helping seed the product into a customer base.
- Target Market
a) Build a database of UK Law Schools and contacts and
b) Add these to the company’s Dynamics CRM platform
c) Is there some way of ranking these?
- Create Campaigns and Content to Promote the Programme using the following channels
a) Outbound email
c) Social Media
- Create Collateral to Support Rollout
a) Working closely with Marketing Manager, generate collateral that would support the rollout of Nalytics to these institutions. This should include flyers, training guides, web resources etc.
- Internal Rollout Project
a) Working closely with Onboarding Manager, establish exactly what the company would need to do technically to get a Law Schools live on Nalytics.
- Ongoing Support Plan
a) Working closely with Marketing Manager, establish exactly what the company would need to do providing ongoing support and training of Law Schools on Nalytics.
b) Establish what reporting we could generate to show usage of the tool by user and institution level.
a) Devise some form of competition to encourage people to use Nalytics in creative, innovative and powerful ways – with the view that it generates newsworthy content throughout the year as well as visibility with law firms of Nalytics, the Law Schools and the students themselves.
An HND or Degree in a marketing or business discipline would be ideal for this placement.
Skills / Experience
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong interest in marketing, communications and social media
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and Linked In) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
Previous experience of a similar role, either during or post-study
An exciting company with a great team spirit.
An opportunity to work as an important member of a very small, dynamic and successful team, working with a range of industry leading tools and with a revolutionary new product.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in two courses, one online and the other is classroom based. The courses are themed around digital marketing and sales and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future employability prospects.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!