Graduate Marketing Assistant
Fios Genomics Limited is an Edinburgh based CRO. We are a global leader in the field of outsourced bioinformatics and have an impressive client base which includes top-tier international biopharmaceutical companies. We are looking for a talented graduate to provide support to the marketing and sales department in lead generation through several project-based marketing activities.
- Fios Genomics has grown significantly within the bioinformatics market over the last
- few years. Our company has become more aware of the importance of marketing in support of our sales efforts and we have invested significantly in marketing resources (people, website, marketing strategy, rebranding) in the past 24 months. This has led to a significant increase in terms of international visibility, lead generation and international markets entered.
- As we have identified new opportunities for additional market development in untapped territories, this will require a dedicated resource working on a 12 month project to generate and manage new leads from these markets.
Working with the marketing manager, the main focus of this role will be to provide graduate-level support with marketing activities such as digital campaign creation, branding and social media management. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven, results-orientated individual with a real hunger to gain experience across different activities in marketing.
Main Project Responsibilities:
- Publishing engaging content and manage digital campaigns for lead generation
- Management of the digital accounts and inbound enquiries
- CRM maintenance and update
- Pushing content through online channels/email campaigns
- Managing the content and digital accounts calendar
- Working closely with the marketing manager to plan and execute the marketing strategy
- Competitor research and analysis
- You should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (MSc is highly regarded) in marketing or digital marketing.
Skills / Experience
- Ability to write good quality copy in line with SEO best practice and process
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Outstanding personal management/organisational skills
- A strong desire to grow and learn
- A team player with the ability to promote a collaborative work ethic
- Previous experience in a marketing focused role (ideally an internship or work experience placement)
- Past content creation experience (preferably in a scientific sector)
- Email campaign creation experience
- Experience of proofreading marketing content
- 25 days annual leave
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- Pension contributions
- As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in two courses, one online and the other is classroom based. The courses are themed around digital marketing and sales and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future employability prospects.
- ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!