Based in Irvine, North Ayrshire, Bioforce UK are looking to recruit a highly talented graduate to play a key role within our digital marketing team. This project presents an ideal opportunity for a graduate who is looking at ways in which to gain digital marketing experience and to work in a team with a track record of success. Ideally, we are looking for graduates who have a degree in English literature (or a similar qualification) and possess outstanding creative writing skills.
Apply now and gain valuable experience in marketing and writing for business!
Over the years, Bioforce has embraced the use of digital marketing in order to increase brand awareness. This is to complement our off-line marketing activities.
This project will help us to make progress in our strategic activity and will have a great impact on the business.
On completion of this project, you may be considered for permanent employment in a digital marketing role within the company, encompassing creative writing for the website (avogel.co.uk), and associated Digital Marketing activities, including e-newsletters and social media.
We are seeking a reliable individual with outstanding writing skills and a creative eye to assist our content marketing team by creating SEO website copy, blog posts, emails and update social media channels as required.
- Content creation, planning, development and management for the brand, email, website, print.
- Taking ownership of different sections of the website, blog and social media channels, auditing quality.
- Create engaging email copy and subject lines, while contributing to the email marketing strategy to improve open and click rates.
- Proofreading, editing and providing feedback on work produced by other members of the team.
- Uploading blogs to the website and ensuring they are all formatted correctly, including in regards to images, internal/external links and calls-to-action.
Educated to degree level, ideally in English Literature, Creative Writing, Journalism or similar suitable degree.
You should also have a strong interest in Digital Marketing.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent content / editorial skills
- Passionate about new technologies and user experience
- Strong research skills
- Organised, reliable and self motivated individual with a positive and creative outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively
Basic HTML/CSS skills is of added benefit but not essential
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks is also of added benefit but not essential
There are a number of benefits to working with Bioforce. We are a passionate, hard working team, with great development opportunities and room to grow. We supply fresh herb tinctures and tablets to over 30 countries world-wide, and our parent company is based in Roggwil, Switzerland, which gives us an international outlook on business. We have a bright and modern working environment at our offices in Irvine.
Our aim is to support people in their effort to maintain or regain health using natural products.
Natural, eco-friendly cultivation is at the heart of our business. We use fresh plants and take a particular interest in environmental issues. Customers respond to the quality of our products and appreciate being kept up-to-date with the latest information on health matters that we are able to provide.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in two courses, one online and the other is classroom based. The courses are themed around digital marketing and sales and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future employability prospects.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!