Graduate Business Support Co-Ordinator - IT-Work Solutions Limited
ITWORX has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Business/Marketing graduate interested in working within a strong team and fast-paced environment. The placement will be based in Aberdeen where you will be working closely with the Commercial Team on key sales and marketing initiatives. This is a 12-month placement, with the potential to develop into a permanent role.
The first project is to review, refine and implement our quote management process to optimise sales and improve opportunity management in support of the company growth targets.
The second project is to support the company website re-design initiative, including project management and third-party interface with external parties.
See role description.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
• Review and refine the quote management process
• Implement the quote management process and work with the commercial team to integrate into the account management process
• Work closely with key suppliers and customers
• Review company website and content
• Work with the commercial team to define a project plan for the upgrade and re-design of the company website
• Work closely with external vendors involved in the website project re-design and delivery
• Develop marketing material and literature in support of the above
• Assist in sales and marketing initiatives in support of the company growth plans
• Co-ordinate and build relationships with internal and external parties
• HND/Degree qualified in a relevant Business Management/Marketing discipline
Skills / Experience
• Results driven
• Customer Focussed
• Team orientated
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Creative ability to think “outside of the box”
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Driving license
During the placement, the graduate will interact with internal business mentors and leading IT communications and industry partners giving the opportunity to strengthen sales and marketing skills with a well-established company.
As part of your ScotGrad placement, you will be able to participate in a couple of training courses mainly online, and one classroom based. The courses are themed around environmental management and quality standards and will provide you with knowledge and skills which will enhance your current and future skills.
ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Planned interview date: TBC
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
Preferred start date: 01/01/2019
ITWORX is a privately-owned IT and Communications company located in Aberdeen. Established in 2010, ITWORX services a strong client base across multiple market sectors and locations.
ITWORX is a Cisco Premier Partner, Microsoft Silver Small and Mid-Market Cloud Partner and Datto Blue Partner