(based on 14 ratings in 2016)
"Impressive client list."
- The office has a very collegiate atmosphere and a culture of collaboration.
- A relatively small trainee intake allows for a lot of individual focus and access to high quality work.
- There are lots of training sessions on offer to help trainees develop their skills.
- The buddy system allows trainees to learn from senior colleagues in an informal setting.
- The allocation of work can be somewhat unpredictable.
- Expectations of long hours mean it can make maintaining a decent work/life balance difficult.
- There could be more opportunities for trainees to go on secondment.
- At present the seat allocation process is not very transparent.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!