(based on 8 ratings in 2016)
- A very social firm with a relaxed and friendly environment.
- A good amount of responsibility and client interaction form an early stage.
- Work/life balance is treated with importance.
- Very strong mentoring with detailed feedback being given regularly.
- Relatively low trainee remuneration compared to other firms.
- It can be difficult to get your choice of seat in first year as second years get priority.
- While retention is high, it can be difficult to qualify into the area of your choice.
- Some locations do not have as many trainees as others, which can be isolating.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!