(based on 10 ratings in 2018)
"International, friendly, well-respected."
- The firm has a genuine open-door policy and colleagues are approachable at all levels.
- The work offered to trainees is considered to be interesting and of high quality.
- The small trainee intake means that more focus can be given to each trainee and retention rates are good.
- The salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- The international nature of the firm's work means that hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Some feel that the formal training is lacking at the firm.
- The firm is not seen as being active with regards to green initiatives.
- The office facilities are lacking, though a move to new offices is planned.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!