(based on 9 ratings in 2016)
"Good, hardworking, nice."
- The firm has a genuine 'open-door' policy and colleagues at all levels are approachable.
- Global client-base provides trainees with the opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting transactions.
- Having a diverse workforce and being environmentally responsible are real priorities for the firm.
- The international nature of the firm's work means that hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Trainees are not eligible for a bonus.
- Work comes in peaks and troughs meaning there may be some fairly quiet periods.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!