(based on 5 ratings in 2017)
"Professional and with a high quality of work but top heavy."
- The firm has a genuine open-door policy and colleagues at all levels are approachable.
- The work offered to trainees is considered to be interesting and of high quality.
- The small trainee intake means that more focus can be given to each trainee.
- Trainees are confident that they are likely to be retained at the end of their training contract.
- The international nature of the firm's work means that hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Trainees are not eligible for bonuses.
- The firm is not seen as being active with regards to green initiatives.
- Some feel that they weren’t given enough information before having to choose their first seat.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!