Graduate Business IT
How do you shape the future through IT? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow. The bright and cool-headed graduates with the ambition to make a difference through technology – and help Siemens shape entire industries, cities and even countries.
Join us on this rotational Graduate Programme. You’ll get to know the units responsible for the smooth running of Siemens, see how we’re influencing society – and develop your natural talents on the job.
Immerse yourself in the key areas of Siemens and learn how computing and IT shapes our business and our wider impact on society. By the end of your rotations, you’ll have the solid foundations for a career with us.
- Roll your sleeves up on various placements and be part of the core team connecting people and teams across our different business functions, such as Account Management, Projects and Programmes Office and commercial functions
- Get to grips with the specific processes, methods and challenges within each area
- Seek out strategic opportunities for IT and spot ways to better connect the people and places shaping the future
- Get into the innovation and trend-spotting mindset, and understand how to use the latest technologies to enhance our business and the way we work
- Prove yourself and we’ll fast-track you into key functions within Account Management, Business Analysis, Project Management, Strategy and Operations
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s finest minds. You:
- Graduated with or are on track for a 2:1 degree or above in Business or Information Technology/Information Management combined with Business
- Are excited by the prospect of working closely with engineering colleagues who are taking on big real-world challenges
- Can see the future potential of technology to shape the way we work and collaborate
- Are a self-starter, work on your own initiative and have a track record of achieving your goals despite the challenges
- Enjoy using technology in business operations to make an impact on the bottom line
- Feel comfortable working away from home, in different cultural settings
- May have some experience in: managing projects from start to finish, working in teams, building prototypes, dealing directly with customers and thinking strategically
Whilst our roles are based in Poole, where we’re making cities smarter with transport-related technology, it’s likely that you’ll also get to travel to other locations in the UK and abroad. So you’ll need to be willing to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with the teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!