How do you shape the future through finance? We’re looking for the decision-makers of tomorrow. The bright and cool-headed Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics or Maths graduates with the ambition to make a difference in the world.
Join us on this two-year rotational Graduate Programme. You’ll get to know us from the inside, become a part of the teams shaping entire cities, countries, and the future – and develop your natural talents on the job.
Embark on two 12-month placements across our different UK divisions, while working towards your professional CIMA qualification (Siemens are an accredited Premier Partner of CIMA). Together, we’ll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for each placement. By the end of it, you’ll be fully qualified and equipped for a professional finance role within Siemens.
- Roll your sleeves up on your placements to gain experience of our different business units
- Draw up a training plan with the help of your Finance Graduate Programme Manager,
- Work towards your CIMA qualification alongside your work placements
- Take part in the Siemens Graduate Development Programme alongside graduates from our other programmes to develop soft skills like team working, project management and communication
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds. You:
- Graduated or are on track to graduate with a 2:1 or above in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics or Mathematics
- Are up for traveling as part of this rotational position. We want you to experience the different sites and areas of our business, so each 12-month placement may be in different UK locations
- Have at least 12 months’ work experience under your belt, some of which was in a customer-facing role
- Have some experience in a Finance-related department, but it’s not essential
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!