IT Operational Support & Application Development - Internship
How do you shape the future through IT? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented undergraduates with the ambition to run technical systems and processes that are changing healthcare for the better.
Join us on this placement to get to know Siemens from the inside and work at the forefront of the diagnostics and imaging industry.
Immerse yourself in key areas of Siemens and learn how computing and IT systems are shaping our business. The goal? To put theory into practice, enhance your skills, and be ready for future graduate roles with us.
- Support our healthcare imaging project work, and handle day-to-day issues
- Create process maps, work instructions and user guides for IT processes
- Get to grips with your designated business unit, including its goals, vision, services, customers and supply chain
- Partner with your manager and colleagues to understand your workflow and deadlines
- Demonstrate your progress and learning so you can start building your profile within our company
- Seek out opportunities that will push you to strengthen your skills and knowledge – and prepare you for future graduate roles with us
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds. You:
- Are an undergraduate studying Information Technology with an interest in software development – and are on track to graduate
- Are a curious self-starter and want to work in an environment where innovation has a real impact on the world
- Want to make a meaningful contribution to the organisation you work for and have a track record of achieving your goals
- Know how to pick apart a problem with your analytical skills
- Feel confident making decisions
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!