(based on 27 ratings in 2016)
"Collegiate, high-performing, diverse and ambitious."
- The culture at the firm is friendly and collegiate at all levels.
- Senior lawyers are happy to explain things to trainees and aid in their development.
- Well regarded for gender diversity.
- The formal training on offer covers a wide range of topics and is always very valuable.
- The firm does not have a huge number of international secondments on offer.
- At times the hierarchy at the firm can be quite rigid.
- There could be more transparency in the seat allocation process.
- Retention at the firm has been low recently.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!