(based on 14 ratings in 2018)
"Driven, friendly, ambitious, quality, acts with integrity."
- The culture at the firm is friendly and collegiate at all levels.
- Senior lawyers are happy to explain things to trainees and aid in their development.
- The formal training on offer covers a wide range of topics and is seen as being very valuable.
- There’s a very strong focus on pro bono work with interesting projects on offer.
- The firm does not offer as many international secondments as some would like.
- There could be more transparency in the seat allocation process.
- The benefits offered could be better with more variety.
- The salary is seen as being fair, but not particularly competitive.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!