(based on 8 ratings in 2017)
"Collaborative, skilled, interested in the world."
- The culture at the firm is friendly and collegiate at all levels.
- Senior lawyers are happy to explain things to trainees and aid in their development.
- The formal training on offer covers a wide range of topics and is seen as being very valuable.
- A wide range of benefits are offered including a gym subsidy and starter loan.
- The firm does not offer as many international secondments as some would like.
- Though it’s relaxing, the hierarchy at the firm can still be quite rigid at times.
- There could be more transparency in the seat allocation process.
- Hours can be very long across all offices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!