(based on 4 ratings in 2015)
"Big deals, big dogs."
- Trainees are given lots of responsibility and are trusted to manage their own workloads
- Salaries at the firm are very generous throughout the training contract
- Working in small teams means trainees get to learn directly from senior lawyers
- There are many opportunities to work on high value deals for impressive clients
- The hours can unpredictable and sometimes quite demanding
- Firm-wide social events could be more numerous and more frequent
- The recruitment process at Skadden is very through and competition for places is fierce
- Some may feel that there could be more international secondments on offer
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!