(based on 56 ratings in 2015)
"Caring, considerate, well-balanced."
- The company have a caring and friendly culture which makes for a great working environment
- Graduates are able to work on (and contribute to) a number of very high-profile projects
- Learning and development opportunities on offer are exceptional
- Salaries are generous, especially when taken with the perks and additional benefits on offer
- Graduates may be required to travel a lot for work and commute for long distances
- Working hours can be quite challenging during busy periods
- Company processes could be explained more thoroughly to new starters
- In certain roles, there may not be many opportunities to gain experience of live sites
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!