(based on 33 ratings in 2015)
"A career defining experience that gave me a great summer: Skanska was exciting to work for."
- Colleagues really make an effort to ensure that interns are well integrated into teams
- Interns gain valuable experience and real insight at Skanska, giving them potential for future careers with a leading engineering company
- The tasks being assigned to interns ensure that they have a good level of responsibility
- Skanska invest lots of time and resources in intern training and development
- Sometimes there is not much variety in the work assigned to interns
- Having more project-specific information provided before they start could ensure that interns are aware of what they would be working on
- Interns could benefit from having a longer internship to gain more practical experience
- More contact with line managers, with a review halfway through, could help interns' development
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!