Insight and Decision Science Graduate Programme
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you to join us and make the future happen.
Our experts working in Insight and Decision Science (IDS) are leading the way when it comes to understanding consumers and creating actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes, needs, how they like to interact and what makes them tick. This consumer intelligence helps deliver a better experience and service to customers and drives better decision making.
About the programme
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of the team responsible for Data Science and Analytics, Research, Customer communication, Digital Implementation, Insight and Reporting. And that’s not all, to kick start your career at Sky, you’ll work towards completing relevant qualifications alongside your experience.
During your programme you’ll work on projects which involve:
• Solving complex business problems using a wide range of data sources. This ranges from data warehousing and cloud computing to state-of-the-art statistical and computational techniques used and on-the-job learning can open up opportunities in a variety of specialisms such as Machine Learning, AI and Visual Design.
• Doing research on understanding customer decision-making process and translating these findings into business focused actions, allowing the consumer voice to be at the heart of Sky.
• Analysing data and acting as a bridge between research and marketing business areas to focus on the interests of the consumer and features of a brand
• Interpreting trends in human behaviors which aims to increase effectiveness of a product or service for the consumer, as well as increase sales for mutual benefit.
• Collection, deployment and interpretation of data that allows Sky to acquire, develop and retain their customers by targeted marketing
• You’ll have completed or be due to complete an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
• You’ll have good commercial awareness.
• A confident communicator with strong analytical & numerical skills.
• A conceptual thinker
• A problem solver
• Have a passion for our content and products
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!