Graduate Automated Tester
Ready to make an impact at Sky? With graduate and student opportunities in everything from Finance to Marketing and Technology to Strategy, now’s your chance. As part of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand, your time here will mean real work from the start. Exciting projects and opportunities to develop. A supportive environment. Iconic shows. News. Sports. Cutting-edge technology. Plenty of benefits. And a job you love to talk about.
About the programme:
Join the team that built the likes of Sky.com, Sky News, NOW TV and Sky Q. Create products used by millions. Use cutting-edge tech. Deliver top-quality software. Learn the fundamentals of software engineering and testing, as well as how a busy DevOps culture operates.
You’ll learn a lot in seven months. After five weeks, you’ll be familiar with major software engineering and testing principles, as well as DevOps and test-driven development. Learn the fundamentals of performance and API testing, mobile and hardware testing. And the security principles that underpin all of our work. Over the remaining six months, with our guidance, you’ll put your newly-acquired skills into practice on current projects before moving into the Delivery team.
- Identify and negotiate business objectives to deliver quality, customer-focused testing solutions
- Collaborate with developers to maintain and improve our test suite
- Stay up to date on the status of tests, offering solutions as needed
- Help us deliver continuous, quality code that matches business requirements
- A graduate – or soon will be
- Passionate about all aspects of technology
- Familiar with quality assurance processes and eager to learn more
- Aware of Agile methodologies
- A quick learner and team player
- Someone that enjoys using logic to solve problems
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more. Our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better.
Apply online with copy of CV