Graduate DevOps Engineer
Ready to make an impact at Sky? With graduate and student opportunities in everything from Finance to Marketing and Technology to Strategy, now’s your chance. As part of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand, your time here will mean real work from the start. Exciting projects and opportunities to develop. A supportive environment. Iconic shows. News. Sports. Cutting-edge technology. Plenty of benefits. And a job you love to talk about.
About the programme:
Join the team that built the likes of Sky.com, Sky News, NOW TV and Sky Q. Create products used by millions. Deliver ambitious projects in tight time frames. With the support of an established software delivery team, you’ll collaborate to create high-quality, testable products designed to please customers.
You’ll learn a lot in seven months. Spend your first four weeks absorbing the essential elements of being a DevOps Engineer. Over the remaining six months, with our guidance, you’ll put your newly-acquired skills into practice on current projects. Once you complete the programme, you’ll move into our Delivery team, which supports our Development, Quality Assurance and Release Management teams.
You’ll then help us reduce costs, improve products, enhance service availability, tighten security and boost our growth. Quality will always be at the top of the agenda as you deliver useful, innovative software.
- Deliver and support the building of our software products
- Team up with software professionals to create high-quality, testable products designed to please customers
- Work to tight timescales using Agile delivery principles
- Support the planning, execution and integration of services into a complex data centre and network environment
- A graduate – or soon will be
- Passionate about all aspects of technology
- Able to develop scripted software in a modern web language
- Familiar with pipeline automation and deployment frameworks such as Jenkins, Puppet, AWS and VMware automation
- Comfortable using cloud-related technologies
- Aware of Agile methodologies
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better.
Apply online with copy of CV