(based on 13 ratings in 2017)
"Europe's leading entertainment company."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!