(based on 20 ratings in 2018)
"Probably too committed."
- Both the internal and external training on offer is extensive and well organised.
- There’s a collegiate atmosphere with good teamwork at the firm.
- Retention rates are consistently very high and trainees are confident in their ability to remain at the firm.
- The lack of billable hours targets is very popular among trainees.
- Workloads can be unpredictable, which means hours can vary greatly.
- The firm has very high expectations, which can make trainees feel pressured.
- While the salary is very good, it is towards the lower end of the magic circle.
- Some trainees would like more frequent feedback.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!