(based on 46 ratings in 2016)
"Challenging, perfectionist, constantly seeking excellence."
- Internal and external training are both extensive and well-organised.
- There are no billable hours targets.
- A collegiate atmosphere with good teamwork.
- Very high retention rate.
- Workloads can be unpredictable, making it difficult to know when late nights will be.
- The firm has very high expectations, which can make trainees feel pressured.
- May not be as sociable as other firms.
- While the salary is very good, it is towards the bottom of the magic circle.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!