(based on 42 ratings in 2014)
"A good environment for training."
- Friendly colleagues who are happy to help graduates develop their knowledge
- Great opportunities to experience a wide variety of clients
- Hours are flexible and there is no culture of face-time
- Teamwork across the firm is good and employees at all levels support each other
- The firm does not have quite same level of name recognition as some of its competitors
- Junior employees may end up with a certain amount of admin work
- There can be pressure that disrupts work/life balance when deadlines are looming
- Not many opportunities to mix with graduates outside of your own department
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!