Global Markets Talent Hub
JOIN OUR GLOBAL MARKETS TALENT HUB
31 million customers. 145,000 employees. 67 countries. But our success is built on the power of one: you.
Whoever you are, wherever you come from and wherever you are going, we’ll give you the support, opportunities and inspiration to create the career you’ve always wanted – and build a life that’s uniquely yours.
Are you graduating in 2019, 2020, 2021 and looking to join a fast paced Investment bank with a global footprint?
By registering in our Talent Hub, our Team will be able to update you on any exciting developments at Societe Generale, invite you to any events throughout the year, and contact you for any UK specific roles which are suitable, following your graduation.
Why join our Global Markets Team?
Choose to join us in Global Markets and you'll be working with a fully integrated, multi-asset class, multi-product platform to deliver high quality investment and risk management solutions to all kinds of clients around the world. Providing investors with global insight, first-class capabilities, cross-asset advisory and superior execution as part of an award-winning team promises an incredible start to an incredibly successful career.
What are we looking for to join our Talent Hub?
- The ability to question, challenge and interpret
- A strong team player
- Focus on quantitative finance sought for engineering or quantitative related roles
- Minimum Summer Intern experience in respective functions may be required including: pricing, algorithmic strategies, execution, solutions, sales, research
- Fluency in English, with other languages advantageous
- Certain functions will require advanced knowledge of VBA and Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills, Corporate Presence
- Drive, Initiative, Entrepreneurial, Strive for Excellence
- Multitasking, Team Player, Diligent, Attention To Detail
It's not for everyone. You'll need to be a people person with strong communication skills, a questioning approach and an eye for opportunity. We're forward-looking and constantly evolving, so you will be too.
Please register and attach your CV on your profile.
At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.